Liebster Blog Award!!!
Thank you Conversations With The Moon for the nomination!
Here goes, according to the rules, 11 random facts about me.
1. I love the smell of chemicals.
2. I have a penis envy issue…
3. I played the flute in marching band
4. I favor fantasy to reality
5. I love Prince – which I’ve been told will dampen my dating success… but it’s Prince!!!
6. I have traveled the northern hemisphere and somehow missed the deep south of America
7. I love Cheese!!!
8. I only clean when I’m mad
9. I like my poorly trained dog more than most properly trained humans…
10. Wish I could draw and write without fear the way I did as a kid.
11. Before I found photography I was a competitive figure skater which is probably where #2 came from…
Questions to Answer:
- A particularly bored Dr. Who shows up with a properly functioning Tardis. Do you ask to hitch a ride so you can change something about your past? I wish I had paid better attention in Japanese class.
- What makes your favorite movie your favorite? Hero’s – So I watch LoTR to get my hero fix.
- Which would you rather do: become fluent in another language or become an expert at a(nother) musical instrument? Can’t choose – I deeply believe both are important – not that I’m currently doing anything about it…
- Who is the most intelligent person you know? Dan Montes, the most intelligent person I actually enjoy having a conversation with….
- What’s your favorite idiom? Method in Madness
- Think about the last person you spoke to in person. What color are their eyes? Hazel
- A wizard casts a spell on you and you have to live in any cartoon world, from film or TV, that you want. Which do you pick? Adventure Time!!!
- Have you ever been camping? Yes? Does it count if it was horribly unsuccessful ???
- If you had to make a film about your family, which actor/actress would you cast for each member? I have way too many people in my family with way too distinct personalities to be able to do that.
- What type of accent do you have? Californian dirty hippie.
- What is one thing that you wish every person on this earth could have? The freedom to utilize their individual talents and strengths –
Being a photographer I have to read other photographers blogs for inspiration and comfort during moments of creative block. So I have a few favorite photography blogs I’d like to nominate.
Here are my nominees:
My photographic inspiration: Kelly Segre Photography
My Favorite Photography Business Rants: The Average Jim
My Favorite 365 Photography Project: Petra 365
My Favorite Sarcastic Humor: Frivolous Monsters
My Favorite Man’s Man Rants: Kelly
Thank you for the honor!